My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Let's Go Fly A Kite A.K.A. Grandpa's Newest Hobby

Every 6 months or so, my Father comes up with a new hobby.

(It's one of his funny quirks that makes him lovable and keeps him young)

The newest obsession?
Kite flying.

Luckily A is totally in love with this new hobby and they spent time bonding over the kite that Poppop bought her and trying it out together.

I'm not sure who had more fun--Dad or A? =)

Very serious about her coloring!

Flying with Pop
Kite Joy

5 comments:

Ree said...

Looks like a fun bonding day!!

SarahV said...

what cute pictures! i'm sure it was fun to watch them.

ps. the new pictures of wonder baby are hilarious!! she's so cute :)

Madre said...

that is why I call him "MISTER ADVENTURE"....something new around every corner!

Ree said...

I LOVE the new post title pic!!

BluSkies80 said...

looks like you had a great time. i'm sure it was wonderful being with family. i'm just now catching up on all the adventures from friends=)