My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Mama"

She said it (sometime last week) and I've been meaning to blog about it but kept forgetting so there it is--she's finally babbling Mama--never did two syllables uttered bring so much joy. Now if only I could figure out how to get this kid to open up wide enough so that you could see that she is actually a little Dracula with her weird big fangs--good news though--her front teeth are starting to come in so she won't be related to the creatures of the night much longer. =)


P.S. she's also been cruising for a week now--boy! have I ever been remiss on my milestone blogging! Oh well, now you know and knowing's half the battle!

2 comments:

Madre said...

BY cruising do you mean WALKING?????

Sheri said...

WOW! Mama! How wonderful!!!:)