My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, July 31, 2008

It's the Little Things....

I love this little picture of Maeve (yes, I blogged her name, I just can't help it--I like their names so much it's killing me to abbreviate =) anyways, I love this picture because it reminds me of my Grandma. My Dad's Mother always always always had her eyes closed in EVERY SINGLE picture! There was no sense in even asking her to retake a picture--because every time her eyes were closed. It was part of what made her, her. This little picture of the Maevinator just jogged my memory and I thought I'd share. I have so many little things to be thankful for, and my little closed-eye baby is right at the top of a very long list.
(and with eyes open too)