My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Princess, The Pop-pop and the Fishing Pole

This kid is one lucky kid!
Her Pop-pop (of the East) loves her so much that he took her fishing (after going shopping for a barbie fishing pole for her!)
Pop-pop very carefully scoped out a special fishing spot for his grand-girl and they had a fabulous time!
Mr. Wonderful tagged along on their fishing date and took these fabulous pictures.
He is an excellent photographer's assistant!
A caught 3.5 fish (1 fell off before they could reel it all the way in)--I'm told they were a bass, perch and sunny. The proof is in the picture.
You go girl!
Mommy is very happy that A had fun...and even happier that I didn't have to go near, look at or touch a worm! Gross.

2 comments:

Amy said...

How wonderful that A caught 3.5 fish. You go girl! As for touching worms and fish no thank you. I love to go fishing but will not in any way touch a worm or a fish, kinda weird huh? I guess I just really like the part of being out on a boat and hurray for a fabulous guy who will put the worm on and take the fish off if I happen to catch one. Not likely to happen though!!!

Ree said...

You go Girl!! I have some fisherman here, but Miss Princess has never been. I don't think it would hold her attention that long. Maybe next year!!