My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, June 10, 2007

what do i do now?


special announcement: i have the best husband in the world. really! amelie didn't take a nap today b/c of her special "i sleep until 10 a.m." slumber party so mama & m.v.w. didn't get a nap either; so, he took her to his church concert tonight and i have the house to myself! i've done the dishes, the laundry, cleaned my closet and amelie's, sorted out baby clothes that are too small and too big, cleaned our "storage" closet and the dog, did the dusting and i even have time to vaccum--then what? it's pretty amazing just to be able to do everything without any little interruption or "help" from my favorite girl. i don't even know what to do with myself--that's why i'm blogging--THANKS HONEY for being fabulous and helpful and giving me just what i need right when i need it! i love you! (but i miss you and amelie so come home soon!!=-)

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Seriously! Wasn't it divine?? It's rare here, but I love it!! I'm glad you got that time. Have a marvelous week and enjoy your new freedom!

charmed1 said...

Sounds like a great guy you have there. You got quite a bit accomplished. It's definitely easier when there are no "little helpers" around :)