My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

swimmin' in the water


it is hotter then hades outside today! i'm so thankful my honey got a summer job in air conditioning--i can't believe how humid it is! we got to play this morning at miss amy's house with hannah and aiden. the kids had fun in the kiddie pool and amelie did a lot of swinging as usual--she's my swing girl! she also dressed up with a flag and fireman's hat--what a patriotic and dutiful child--i tried to get a picture but it didn't really work out =-) we visited steve on the way home and now it's time for a nap!

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Sorry we missed out! Looks fun. :)

Sheri said...

Thats funny- I was just posting about the God awful heat and humidity too! At least you are still having fun!