My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, June 7, 2007

that's what friends are for


Some of our favorite people met us at the park today and it was wonderful to see them! Amelie and Josh gave us a run for our money today and I feel as though I've literally been working out (and i haven't literally been working out in months! ha!)! It's a beautiful day, if only I had my shades it would be perfect. God is good and we're thankful for the many blessing He has given us--and especially for our friends!


2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Adorable picture! Is it nice and quiet there? Josh went out like a light as soon as his head hit the pillow. YES!

Shelly said...

it was/is VERY quiet! b/c when my head hit the pillow i was out like a light as well =-) naps are the best ever. seriously!