My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

green and slimey and inch-y all over....


i totally had to take a "blog break" from making dinner because as i was cutting up the red peppers--i saw a missed a small green spot (i thought it was a leaf) and i went to touch it and upon closer inspection saw a little inch worm. (steve is outdoors entertaining amelie so he couldn't save me!) ew. i'm totally grossed out and reminded of the time when as a child i was being forced to eat brussel sprouts and a little green guy was living on one of them--never again will one cross these lips!
so, not too much going on today--which is fab! the teachers at brs gave me a gift card as a parting gift and we went to barnes and noble to spend it--dvd's were buy 2 get 1 free so amelie added a few more to our non-cable days dvd library! i also got a new scrapbook b/c i've been trying to do catch up on about 300 pictures since steve has been home--it's kind of like torture! i love to scrapbook but prefer small over large doses! we have had a lot of fun these past two months and it was great to re-live some of the memories!
that's it for now! baby m.v.w. is squirmy so i think i'll get a bite to eat--seriously, i want to know what melissa's baby's name is--does anyone know?!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ew!!! I don't do squirmy things either. Last night I got Ben out of bed to come rescue me from a cricket in the living room :) I heard Molly Magnolia is the new Patton. CUTE!
Janet

Megan and Company said...

I could tell you the name, but then I'd have to kill you. Sorry.

Sheri said...

Great PICTURE!!!!!!!!