My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, June 29, 2007

***c*e*l*e*b*r*a*t*e***


amelie and i had a very nice morning--she slept in and then we went shopping for some baby stuff and groceries. i also had a chance to order the dress i'm going to wear to my brother in law's wedding--here it is:

it's actually a bit prettier in person and matches the colors of amelie's dress very well so i think it will work (hopefully it fits, let's keep our fingers crossed).

we also got a chance today to visit grandma yoder--we are so blessed to have a loving extended church family--it always amazes me how God sends us just the people we need at just the right time in our lives--we love you grandma june!!
so, steven and i are going out for our anniversary tonight--woo hoo! we never go out (just the two of us, ahem, 2.5 of us that is) anymore so i'm super excited (of course, i'll be worried about amelie the entire time!). yay for 6 years of wedded bliss and 8 years together and 10 years as friends!

2 comments:

charmed1 said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys have a great time out tonite. Enjoy it while you can! It gets harder and harder to find alone time. I think I've forgotten what that is!

Megan and Company said...

Have a blast!