My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Wonders of Photoshop A.K.A. For Sheri

Yes, my camera is frickin' fantastic but photoshop takes my so-so pictures and makes them bearable. Here is a shot I took straight out of camera:


With the help of photoshop you can fix a myriad of issues--especially light related issues which is the biggest problem with most of my pictures. I need to practice a lot more to capture light correctly--but for $30 on ebay you can get photoshop elements and make a big difference in the pictures your own camera takes. =)

that is all.

4 comments:

Madre said...

very cool photo techniques (and the model is VERY cool also!)

Ree said...

Big difference!! Looks great!! I'm still trying to find the deal you got!! The ones I've seen go way beyond that price!! You really lucked out!!

Sheri said...

wow! I guess I was only half paying attention when you talked about photoshop.....that is AWESOME!!! i will have to keep it in mind.....

Amy said...

you are honestly talented and have an eye for such remarkable moments. Love all the pictures and love what photoshop too!