My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Townies

It is a fantastic blessing to live so close to our fun little down-town.
We've been walking "in to town" a few nights a week as a family and I've enjoyed our exercising/bonding time.
I'm so thankful that we found a home here--
it's perfectly suited to us.
Now I will juxtapose this little description with some pictures in which everyone looks sad and tired.
Amelie and Daddy getting pizza.
Um, I think she's "over" the photo op.
My poor little Mavis and her sad, sick eyes. I still think she's gor-geous!

2 comments:

Ree said...

I TOTALLY ENVY YOU!! It is so great to be that close to 'IN TOWN'!! Especially, that it's walkable!!

Madre said...

poor little lamb with those "I don't feel good eyes". I pray that Saturday will be a day of rest and recuperation for your little clan !