My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Posion *Hive-y* A.K.A. Starting to Look Like Her Own Brand of Big Girl

This is Maeve.
She is covered with Hives.
Isn't that totally awesome?
NOT!
We took her to the doctor's and were diagnosed with a virus and an ear infection.
Bleh.
She doesn't seem to mind too much though!

Dr. Mark said to keep the fluids comin' (although I doubt he meant Sprite)

I couldn't get over how HUGE she is in these pictures!

My tiny little baby is now a woman.....time to start thinking about number 3!

If only surrogacy was an option =)

4 comments:

Ree said...

Too too cute!! LOVE the outfit!! BTW, who is your ped.? Dr. Mark _______? Just curious. I used to use a Dr. Mark. Just wondering if it's the same one.

Megan and Company said...

She wears hives well. ;)

Leah prefers Mt Dew.

#3? Leah is available for lending.. you get a cheap rate "after-hours".

Ree said...

The more I look at the first pick, the more i believe she looks like her mommy!!

Sheri said...

sorry about the hives...She doesn't look to fased by them though:)! Number 3 huh? You gonna go for the boy!?:) Ahhhhhhhhh........You watch you end up with another girl and if we have another one, we'll get another boy......its all good though!:) ha ha