My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, May 26, 2008

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better...

I can do anything...

...better than you!

No you can't! Yes I can!











No you can't!!! Yes I can!!!














No you can't!


YES I CAN!!!!!! Yes I can!


On another note...

I love the scale of this park. It just speaks to me.

Maeve loves it too. She loves it so much she slept through the WHOLE thing =)


I'll leave out the part about how we had already walked half of the 20ish minute walk home when I realized I left my camera sitting on the picnic table at the park.

I also won't tell you that poor Mr. Wonderful had to run home to get the car and than drive back to retrieve it.

I especially won't tell you about how Amelie screamed the whole way home (after Mr. W ran off) about how, "Daddy HAS LEFT US!!!"

Or

about how I "thought" we were locked out when we got home b/c I didn't have my keys

Or

about how Amelie went potty outside

OR

about how we weren't really locked out b/c Mr. W had left the door unlocked for us...

But I will tell you that we got the camera back. ;)

The End.

3 comments:

Ree said...

Real life is way better than any soap opera!!!

Madre said...

aparently, I forgot to read the details of your trip that day. I was mostly looking at the pictures and missed the whole camera being left, and all the other fun events. (it sort of sounds like an adventure with jimackerman) ha !

p.s. I am glad your camera was found!

Sheri said...

I especially love the one of Mr Wonderful hanging and swinging down something....Sammy loves those things and always says "up" to his pregoo mamma cause he wants to do it.......ahhhhh.....