My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Best Way to Spend A Day

Saturday we went to the special early morning member hours at the zoo again and had a wonder-full time! I love beating the traffic and the crowds and enjoying the zoo when the animals are alert, awake, movin' around and eatin'! Today the children of all member's got free stuffed animals too! Woot! I love the zoo! I think I need to start a petition for early member hours every weekend!





4 comments:

Ree said...

Looks like the early birds caught the worms or prizes!!! What a fun mornin'!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so sweet, I love to read your updates and see your pictures. But the one with Steve and Amelie - the one with their smiling faces, not the one from behind - I find this a bit disturbing. I can't get past the 'face' on the tree behind Steve. Oh please, work some of your photo shop magic! It creeps me out! Seriously though, it looks like you had a wonderful time.

Shelly said...

ha! i never noticed the "face" i'll have to take a closer look!

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

hey, michelle! it was nice to finally meet you the other day! we'll have to all meet up again at the park when it's actually park weather! =)
we were at the zoo early on saturday too! it was a perfect morning to be at the zoo! glad you had a nice time!