My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, May 23, 2008

Dance Class Diva

Steve got out of work early today (his room at school has been taken over by the kids putting on the musical so he is a nomad these days) and came to dance class with us! yay! Here's a picture of Maeve ready to take in the action...seriously, I think it's literally impossible to take a bad picture of this kid.
Soooo Disinterested
(see the teacher looking at me like, "I'm tryin' here!")

Working on their routine
(sorry about the blur--the girls are on the other side of a glass panel and i was trying to avoid flash usage...)

Notice her hawt leg warmers?
She's too cool for school...
Reflections
Showin' off her moves
Little Ducks Dancers All In A Row

The big recital is in 3 weeks....I totally can't wait!

3 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

very cute michelle! i'm sure that you'll LOVE the big show!

Ree said...

She is just too cute!! I know, I say it all the time, but it's oh so true!!
You're right---I've never seen a bad pic of Maeve--even when she is sick!!!
Hooray for Steve coming home early!! Great he could catch a dance class and even better to start off the 3 day weekend!!! WOO HOO!!!

Can't wait to see the recital! Pics that is!! You should video tape it!!

Madre said...

Oh my....she is a NATURAL....look at those moves.....look at that concentration !