My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Seven Months of Miracle Maeve the Wonder Baby

Best Seven Months Ever




The update:

Still sleeping through the night and still only when sleeping next to me. We'll work on this eventually....

Transitioning from army crawl to traditional crawling

Sitting very well independantly

Can sit up on her own when backing up from crawling position

Solids...um, not so much. This is mostly my fault =)

Naps--1 hour in the morning, 1.5 hours in the afternoon and .5 hours in th evening with a bedtime around 9 and a wake up around 8

Reaching for me when she wants me and even crawling over to me and reaching up to be picked up (this totally melts my heart)

Still hasn't been in nursery but I think I'm going to have to switch her over soon as she is "uncontainable"

Babbling and imitating coughing sounds

3 comments:

Ree said...

Great sleeping schedule!!
The reaching always gets me too!!
Loving the coughing sounds!!
Simply BEAUTIFUL!!

Madre said...

Has this been the fastest 7 months ever? She's doing great !

Sheri said...

Sounds like she is doing WONDERFUL!!!! Praise God!