My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, May 1, 2008

The 6 Month Report


weight 16 (50%)

height 25 inches (25%)

*sitting up for a minute or two

*waking once in the night (as long as she's sleeping w/me

*rolling, crawling, pulling herself everywhere

*smiling all the time
* in love with her sister

*no teeth (amelie had two by this age!)

*healthy

*active

*serene and easy going
*not bald

*slight addiction to breast milk

*totally grossed out and gaggy towards all food except for banana flavored rice ceral

2 comments:

Ree said...

I LOVE me some HEALTHY HAPPY babies!!

Sheri said...

She sounds like she is doing just awesome!!! Sam didn't START to cut his first tooth till 14 months!!! I had serious questions whether he had teeth at all:)....in fact at 27 months we are still awaiting his 2 year molars? Oh well, the dentist says its good less of a chance of cavities:)