My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

This One's For Amy




We went to the zoo yesterday and actually saw (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) the zoo balloon flying while we were there. I have never seen that stinkin' thing fly out of the 15 times I've been there so I had to take a picture to document the event! So here's proof Amy, that someday Hannah will get to ride the balloon! Sorry you missed it--and as for me--you wouldn't be able to tempt me into that thing for anything! Scary!

2 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

now you're rubbing it in!=( you were there-saw it up and didn't ride? sigh...my poor hannah is beside herself! i'm not totally excited about riding but i'll do it for my girl. looks like you had a great day at the zoo yesterday. so glad you were able to see friends. enjoy being with steve this week=)

Ree said...

That thing looks like fun!! And I LOVE the tiger stripes...AWESOME!!