My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kiddie Pool Puddle

A friend of ours gave us this mini-pool for Maeve but Amelie saw it and just had to use it! There wasn't much room for splashing but she enjoyed it for a few minutes! Look below for an Amelie shot from her first kiddie-pool experience !




I'm not sure this pool is deep enough for a toddler to drown in--this pictoral warning made me laugh.
Amelie circa August '05

5 comments:

Maggie said...

just wanted to let you know you labeled the last one "Amelie circa August 02" but that would make her almost 6 years old!

Long time lurker, first time poster. your stories and pictures are amazing. Maeve is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!

Shelly said...

oops =) thanks for that! i've changed to the proper year. ha!

Sheri said...

Very cute....somedays I feel like doing that- only I wouldn't look nearly as cute:)

SarahV said...

i remember when you sent me that pic online, i made it my desktop backround :)

Ree said...

Last summer, Shea loved her pool, only she would not get IN it!! She'd play in the water from outside the pool, but never get in. Not even a toe! LOL
We'll see how she is this year when we pull it out!!