My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, June 23, 2008

A Bee In Her Bonnet

Ah! This kid...she is something else!
She was gifted a very fun butterfly net from her very fun Uncle's girl Ali =)
She loves it!
We didn't have any butterflies around to catch so we worked with what we had and went after the next best thing--
ants!
Ew!

I wish I had my camcorder b/c it was the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. She was so gung-ho about catching the ants but as SOON as she got it in her net she started screeching and screaming at the top of her lungs.
AHHHH! ECK! BLEH!

I finally caught a bug for her and she was so excited to see it crawling around but when it flew out the thing touched her arm and she threw the net across the yard and started smacking her arms and legs to make sure she killed it or something.

Oh man. Hilarious (and no, it doesn't translate as well in type--you HAD to be there =)

I love all the little moments that our lives are built of.
It's the funny, good, little happy things that help you get through the screaming temper tantrums and Velociraptor screaming fits.

The End.

3 comments:

SarahV said...

how precious :)

Ree said...

Having a toddler close in age of my own..I can fully imagine the scene...as I myself have witnessed similar ones...It's all that keeps me going now-a-days!!

Madre said...

these photos are AMAZING.....God truly has blessed you with beautiful girls (actually HE has blessed me with 3 beautiful girls !

love u all xxxx