My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, June 9, 2008

Just to let you know....

I've decided to make my blog a bit more "private" and am giving "code names" to my "family members."
Amelie = Princess Rosebud or Wonder Girl or A
Maeve = Mavis Beacon or Wonder Baby or M
Steve = Mr. Wonderful or S, Mr. W, Honey Hottie Pants and so on
Got all that?
Oh! And *you* can call me Shelly =)
Anywho, please, if you refer to me or my family members in comments please use their
code names or initials.
That is all =)

1 comment:

Sarah - Roots and Wings said...

The quotation mark thing really cracked me up! I've never seen that blog before. My husband's grandmother puts random quotation marks "everywhere!" (ha! that was a fun!) For instance, "Happy Birthday" "Sarah" Does she not really wish me a happy birthday? Is my name not really Sarah?
Anyway, have a "good" day! ;)