My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Disturbing and New

So, Mavis Beacon started out all innocent with the cute little front teeth.
I love those little teeth
(most of the time--let me just say that teeth and breastfeeding don't mix well).
Anyways, I looked into her mouth this morning and apparently her
Vampire teeth
are coming in. I'm fairly certain that A got all of her four front teeth at the same time.
M is going to be slightly off-balance =)
They scared and disturbed me so I just had to share.

2 comments:

Ree said...

Tell me about the teeth and the nursing!! That was one of the reasons I stopped with Miss Princess...it just got a bit too painful!!

Sheri said...

Hey if this next baby is able to BF and gets his teeth as late as Sam did....I am golden......the thought of teeth and BFing always scared me too:) WE just never got there:)