My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

we are family




My mama and aunt rosemary were here visiting this weekend and it was a joy to have them! I forget how nice it is to have my relatives nearby and long for a day when I might live close to them again. Sometimes God brings us to places we wouldn't expect but it's always the best place to be. It's not easy to be in His Will but it is good! Here are some pictures from our weekend! We love you granny and aunt granny!
p.s. I just found out that one of my favorite NJ people is having a baby girl! woo woo! I can't wait till next Thursday! Baby Weber's Big Day!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Ahhhhhhhh, I agree- I long for the day when we can drive to see family!:) and we don't need to hop on a plain and spend hundreds of dollars.....ahhhhhhhhhh.....yeah- so you find out the sex next Thursday huh? Do you have a hunch?

Shelly said...

yes! we hope to find out thursday! i can't wait! i think it's a boy but only because:
a) i have a girls name all picked out
b) i have everything i would ever need for a baby girl
c) this pregnancy is totally 100% different then my first one--but hey, you never know and i'll be thrilled with ANY healthy baby!

Megan and Company said...

Well, I'm certainly glad you are here! I'm glad you had a great time with your family.

I'm feeling boy. Mostly because I have about 10 bins of baby boy clothing I won't need. ;)

Aunt T & Uncle R said...

Best of luck Shelly! We always enjoy your pictures, and BEST of luck with your new addition! Did you know that Chrissy is pregnant? She is expecting a boy in September. When are you due? We love you honey and are very, very relieved that things are going well. Love always, Aunt Theresa and Uncle Rob oxoxoxoxoxo