My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, May 18, 2007

mr. hot tamale

so last night was my husband's spring concert and he's pretty amazing. i've always thought so but his concerts always remind me. it's so good to see and hear from so many people that appreciate him and his ministry. it makes me feel better about all the time we spend apart and although it doesn't make it any easier at least i know he's doing good work.
anyways, it was really great and amelie even sat through the whole thing! we left for one second for a diaper change and then came back for more. she was dancing in her seat for the disney medley and loved the band music.
anyways it was great and my husband is one hot tamale and i love him, although i will love him slightly more when the play is done.

No comments: