My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, May 17, 2007

tgfi--thank goodness for internet!


so i was totally without phone, internet and cable for almost 24 hours...i don't know how i've survived, i totally went through withdrawl but now i'm getting my fix!
yesterday i had a doctor's appt. and got to hear the baby's heart beat which is, as i've said before, the best sound ever! yay for baby weber! i also got a lecture from the doctor because i haven't gained any weight, just lost 8 pounds and i was like--seriously, i'm not trying to lose weight--i can't lose weight when i'm on a diet one would think it would be impossible during pregnancy--so now i have anti-nausea medicine which will hopefully make life more enjoyable and food a bit more edible.
in amelie news we had company today!! amelie had a blast with her buddy josh (well it was mostly a blast when she wasn't clobbering him or stealing his toys). he is such a good sport! they even "talked" to each other on the phone. they make me happy. yay for friends! yay for internet! yay in general!

2 comments:

Megan and Company said...

Internet? Good.
Playdates? Good.

Naptime? BEST!

Becky said...

WHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! No internet for that long? I am so sorry! lol. I am glad the concert went well. I am so sorry I was singing and missed it :( those kids do such a good job and he is SO good with them!!!! Steve is a fantastic teacher!