My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, May 13, 2007

i love her like a fat kid loves cake





so, that is my one and only rap reference but i couldn't resist using it b/c i just heard it on someone's myspace page...for all of you non-rap aficionados (including me of course) it's from 50 cent (fi--tee--cent is the proper annunciation yo). anywho, it's monday--bleh. i can't wait for school to be over! it's been going really well and i'm so going to miss teaching when it's over because i was born to teach but i think i was born to teach junior high or younger, not seniors and their bleh attitudes, it makes me tired and sucks the life right outta me. it's a good thing amelie and steve are around to breathe new life in, i'm so thankful for a good weekend with them and miss steve already (stupid busy spring musical/teaching piano lessons/singing all day on sunday schedule). it's going to be a longggggg week!

1 comment:

Becky said...

DARNED MUSICIANS! Smile! It is ALMOST over! At least we have our little blogger families we can vent to, right? LOVE the title of the post. ROTFLMBO! Your pics make me SO happy!