My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, September 1, 2007

*yawn*

it's saturday and we've made it to the end of week 1 as house guests. it's going well and amelie is in snack heaven. it was wonderful having steven home yesterday--yay for a long labor day weekend!!!! we didn't do anything too exciting but my handy husband got some new housing info for us and did some phone errands for me.
nothing is planned for today but i'm sure we'll find something to do--i'm in the process of planning an ikea trip, and can't make my mind up as their catalog has caused me to want everything they sell!

in other news--anybody need a cat? she's looking for a new home now, if only i could convince them to get rid of the dog that wakes me up everyday at 6:30 and amelie up this morning at 7 :(

3 comments:

Megan and Company said...

I'm planning an IKEA trip after the 7th (pay day ;) ).

Just sayin'.... company is always nice!

Shelly said...

we are waiting until after pay day too! i think it's the 7th for us too! i <3 ikea =-)

Megan and Company said...

Than a trip it must be!