My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, September 17, 2007

oh! so that's what it's like to have a quiet morning!

stream of consciousness blogging b/c i'm still a little incoherent.

where's my camera? here's a picture of amelie LAST september--i can't believe it was so long ago (reaction to hippo, first zoo trip with josh!)


oh man. so happy to be in my little home. quiet. waiting for amelie to wake up with all my things around me. it's good. i could cry big happy tears!

all of the big moving jobs are finished and just all the little odds and ends need still be attended to. (dresser drawer knobs, where will that huge pack and play fit? hide the toys!

last night was the first night in a week where i slept more then 4 hours--yay!

amelie is sleeping like a good girl and no more crib jumping--yet!

i need ice cube trays.

my husband looked fine this morning with his new $3 tie.

God is good. I am beyond thankful!

1 comment:

Megan and Company said...

Ah! Isn't it great to be home? Now.. are you all set to start nesting? ;)

We can't wait to see the new place and MVW in her new little place.