My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, September 6, 2007

8--it's great! oh wait...is that the cat barfing?


time certainly marches on--i can't believe how big my girl and her friends are getting! a few years ago these girls were tiny babies and now they're big bad toddlers ready to take on any new challenge! we met up with the smith family at the park yesterday (which was beautiful, by the way) and the kids played so well together! the girls scouted out new adventures while aiden was content to follow. it was a lovely day and too bad the park doesn't have nice bathrooms b/c then i might be tempted to stay past the 1 hour time limit i seem to have now-a-days :)
here's a picture of our mid play date feeding frenzy:

see-saw

steve was home early from work again yesterday and treated me to some of my favorite chinese food at my regular dinner time of 4:30--one of the hardest things about living with other people is fitting into their schedule when you've had your own schedule (which has been a sanity saver having a baby!). steven's family eats at 7 or 7:30 p.m. every night which is like bedtime for me so it's been a big grumpy adjustment, but last night was a little piece of heaven getting to eat when i was hungry! yay for my husband!
i think today we will venture off to target for a few necessities and maybe a new toy for amelie. i also have to start making up my ikea list.....yay!
here's a video of the sliding babies!
undefined park kids



Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

charmed1 said...

Don't you get tired just watching them? :)