My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

9...(single digits now)

it's wednesday--and getting closer everyday to having our own digs again--i can't hardly wait! 9 days and counting!! isn't this a beautiful picture of my amelie girl? we played with our pals yesterday morning and had a lovely time!!! the weather was PERFECT (in the shade!) and we had some super helpful big kids there who pushed the babies on the swings and just generally entertained them which was fab--i need to borrow me a big kid everyday! thanks megan for the pictures! thanks janet for the big kids! beyond precious! and i finally found my battery charger!!
not too much planned today--but sometimes a quiet day is just what the doctor ordered. speaking of doctors, i had an obgyn checkup last night and m.v.w. and i are doing well--she was working on her olympic routine or something and jostling all around! at the doctor's the nurse was asking strange questions about like how far along i was (she was a week off) and about other details (none of which applied to me). i thought it was odd and then i got to the front desk and looked down at my discharge/receipt thing and it was for another michelle a few years older then me but due within a week of my date. apparently we both had appts. with the same doctor at the same time and he switched our charts. now i'm hoping they don't switch our babies or something....
and i'm only going to ask this one more time--doesn't anybody need a cat? c'mon now, she precious if you like you know, hair balls that climb on your counters and poop in the litter box in your laundry room, what's not to love?

1 comment:

charmed1 said...

I can't believe they switched your chart! That would freak me out. Hang on tight to your baby. I never let mine out of my sight. They were always with me. A little paranoid I guess. I hope you are able to settle into your new place before m.v.w. makes her appearance. :)