My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

i think i'm in withdrawal

Seriously, people, I'm going through withdrawal here! Two of my favorite South Jersey people are with their dear sister Tricia (who you can read about here)and their new niece Gwyneth! We miss you guys and can't wait to hang out soon! Meanwhile, it's a good thing I have one of these to keep me company!

I also have a Princess but she is unavailable for photographs today as her royal duties are keeping her occupied =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, that's a cute face :) oh, and i like the new layout.

Anonymous said...

They are coming home today! YAY! I miss them too. Maeve is SO cute!!!!!!!!!! UGH...really!
You can come visit me!!! I like having babies around, now that mine aren't anymore!! We have LOTS of toys for Amelie!!