My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bringin' On the Heartbreak

Hey Mom!

You do realize if you keep taking all of these pictures...
...I'm going to go blind by grade-school!

If you look really closely in the background of this picture you can see...
this face

Why Mom? Oh Why! must you take pictures of baby sister instead of meeeee?

**disclaimer**no toddlers were scarred for life during this baby's photography shoot. toddler went on to pose for many pictures which shall be shared at a later time. that is all.

5 comments:

dlyn said...

Gorgeous pics - your kids are SO cute!

Sheri said...

Oh MY! Thats really funny- I could totally see Sammy bring out the drama for a picture too!!! He already LOVES the video camera!!! (I have to sneak up on him in order to get anything on video otherwise he stops!)

Risha said...

I love the first picture of Maeve!

Coach Prentice said...

Oh my word. That face on Amelie is just precious. And Maeve? Delicious.

sarah e. said...

Adorable! Captivating eyes on both your gorgeous daughters... : )


love you, momma