My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, January 4, 2008

Aw, they're my favorite.


Amelie and Maeve had their check-ups today and everything was perfect--YAY! After Maeve's heart scare I'm so glad to have only good news and growing babies to report--Praise the Lord! Today was Amelie's first big girl checkup where she was weighed and measured like a big girl and also had her blood pressure taken (I didn't know they did that for kids!). She was awesome and very serious during her check up and SAD when it was over! Maeve was sad in general as I woke her from a deep slumber to be poked, prodded and given 4 shots =-( She is sleeping peacefully now though!
Amelie-
ht: 36 and 1/2 inches (50%)
wt: 31 lbs (50%)

Maeve-
ht: 22 and 3/4 inches (50%)
wt: 11.13 pounds (50%)

1 comment:

Sheri said...

YEAH! GREAT reports!!! How funny that they are both exactly at the 50%:) Good Job mommy!