My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Conversations With Amelie:The Nonsense File

I was glancing at the print out from the pediatrician which gives a list of all the things that Amelie should be able to do at her age--jump, kick a ball, etc. Some of the items listed had to do with personal information so I thought I'd play a little game of 20 questions with her:


Wonder Woman: Amelie are you a girl or a boy?

Amelie: I'm a girl, mama!

WW: Do you know how old you are honey?

Amelie: I'm this many (shows 3 fingers).

WW: What number is that?

A: 3!

WW: Good girl! Do you know your name?

A: ...

WW: Um....what's your name hon?

A: JOFISH! (a.k.a. Joseph--I only know this is the proper translation b/c we recently have been learning about Joseph and his coat of many colors at home)

WW: You're silly, you know your name is Amelie! What is baby sister's name?

A:
She is JOFISH too!

WW: hmm....

1 comment:

Sheri said...

She is such a HAM!!!:)