My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for...

*the fact that my toddler thinks I'm a "good girl"

*my single jogging stroller for morning quality time with Maeve

*the generosity of my family and my husband's family (they're my family too--i just wrote it that way for the sake of clarifying the fact that all of our parental units and extended loved ones are generous and fabulous)

* for these great big eyes:

*For Amelie's intermittent naps

*the library!

*for the fact that I've survived more than half of my southern m-i-l's visit mostly unscathed...mostly

*for my husband, who loves me even when I'm unlovable

*for three people to hug and kiss at then end (and beginning and middle) of every day



the end

2 comments:

Ree said...

A-M-E-N!!! I LOVE those big eyes!!!

Madre said...

I am thankful that the ONE who is the giver of all good things, makes NO mistakes. He is always ready to wrap His Heavenly arms around each of His dear children - and helps this mom when she wishes she could give a hug to her far away children.