My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, August 8, 2008

A Shout Out to Our New York Nearly Newly-Wedded

My darling daughter Amelie should be lauded round the world for her bed-time stall tactics. One of the newest "inventions" is that she must "call" somebody before bed. Usually the person she wants to "call" is someone we might see the next day (like her sunday school teacher, granny, friend, princess jasmine, etc...) so Daddy will get his phone and call my phone and I pretend to be whoever she wants to talk with. Well, my dear brother's wedding is coming up next weekend (she is going to be the most beautiful little flower girl in the world, according to me=) and so she decided to call Uncle Matt and tell him how much she loved him and how fun the wedding was going to be. It made my heart happy since we live so far away and she doesn't get to see my brothers very often--we love you Uncle Matt and Aunt Amy and can't wait to see you both and are so honored to be a part of your special day!

1 comment:

Amy said...

We wouldn't mind getting a call from A anytime. It sure is fabulous that she was thinking of Uncle Matt. We look forward to the big wedding just days (no more saying months) away and seeing the family!!!