My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Beacuse I like to document the little things that no one else cares about =)

We have definitely been in "flux" this week--the girls' schedules both completely changed! Amelie is now sleeping 7 pm-8:30 am with no nap during the day and Maeve has been sleeping from 6 pm to 5 am with THREE naps! (two of which occur BEFORE noon!). It's been nice to have the night free with my husband again---because Amelie HAS been going to bed really late for a solid year--so that's a good thing! And Maeve and I have been making good use of the morning hours by taking a morning jog together so I guess I can't complain (See, I told you it would be boring before you even read this far--so if anyone but my mother and best friend have made it this far, kudos to you!).
Maeve is eating one jar of baby food a day--still not so much on the solids but she sure can pack away the cheerios!
Amelie is really into rearranging shoes lately...every time I go in to get her from her afternoon "quiet time" there is a rainbow of shoes on the floors--she's such a diva.
I really would like to add a few more babies to my collection before I start turning old and gray (any minute now) so I'm just praying that God will provide a house/apartment with three bedrooms and a bigger car--we'll see what He has in mind =)

4 comments:

SarahV said...

i LOVE to hear every detail of your super cute girls!!
oh, and i'm in NY right now for a wedding! remember when i'd come to visit you at your parents? i always loved doing that :)

Tribe Mama said...

Even as a stranger and blog reader, I read all the way through!

Your posts always remind me of when my girls were really little, they are about the same spread as yours. It always makes me smile, I remember those crazy schedule changes. Enjoy!

Ree said...

Good luck with the bigger space and vehicle! You are a great mamma and any more babies you have are very lucky to be born to ya!!

Madre said...

Oh to lay the desires of our hearts into the hands of the ONE who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above that which we ask or think...

As always, praying that the Lord will perform His perfect will in your blessed little family's life.