My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

She's So #Puzzling#

When Amels first started playing with puzzles I despised them--
because playing with puzzles meant that she would command me to put them together while she watched--
I just don't have a love of or patience for the things and as SOON as I would finish one she would rip it apart and make me start again...AHHHHH
Fast forward a few months and my little puzzler loves doing complicated (30 piece) puzzles on her own! She entertains herself for HOURS putting them together, taking them apart, putting them together etc.
So now, I proudly and loudly declare--YAY FOR PUZZLES!

4 comments:

BluSkies80 said...

i love the second pic. of A! it's too cute! she did a great job on the puzzle=)

Ree said...

That is AWESOME!!!

Madre said...

she's gotta be a genius! :0)
also...she's lookin pretty sun-tanned in that cute picture.

Sheri said...

WOW! THat is truely impressive....I can't imagine Sammy ever sitting somewhere long enough to do that:)

And as an aside- I think people who do puzzles are truely smart!!! I think the puzzle part of my brain is lacking!:)