My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin'

I love the site of a pumpkin patch--the lighting was so dramatic outside today--a bright bright fall sun was shining!

The pumpkin!

Pawning off her pumpkin responsibility on Miss Brie
(thanks Miss Brie=)
A girl and her pumpkin aren't soon parted

The girls (who very graciously dealt with an angry sleep deprived toddler)
I have decided it is impossible to take group shots of children.
See? Impossible!
Maeve just enduring it all--with a stoic look in her eyes...

Oh and fyi--don't head to J's Farm on a Tuesday in the middle of the day.
Just don't do it--you'll have to park a mile away and contend with crowds--Ha! Actually the crowds didn't really affect us at all, I just couldn't believe how many people were there! Whew!

No comments: