My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, September 5, 2008

The *Braid-y* Bunch


Since it was hot as the blazes yesterday I decided not to blow dry my hair after my shower and instead braided it Heidi style for our playdate. Amelie loves my hair braided and asked if she could have some beautiful braids--she barely has 6 strands of hair for braiding but somehow I made it work and we wore out matching braids to the park. She wanted a picture of us with our "beautiful braids" but you'll have to ignore my less than beautiful make up free face--yikes--those 10 mp on my camera are NOT very forgiving!

2 comments:

Ree said...

You look just fine!! What a cute pic!! I love to share styles w/ my princess!!

Madre said...

wow! beauty queens ....and you know how I LOVE braids :0)