My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, April 6, 2008

So I Don't Forget


Amelie
* started dance class and loves it--very good at following directions
*was born to balance on the beam--her favorite thing to do and pretend to do
*currently obsessed with my little pony
*like to pretend more than ever--especially that she is a frog
* wants to play "violin" (however, she thinks a guitar is a violin)
*is coloring "in the lines" more than she used to and likes painting
*cleans up, eats well, follows directions (mostly) and likes to dress herself and recently learned how to ride her tricycle
*has a "sin nature" and asserts her will, has an opinion and is very dramatic =)
*sleeps from 10:30 (even though bed time is at 9) until 9 and takes a 2-3 hour nap
*took about 2 weeks to potty train and has been doing fabulously since February

*is better at Wii than I am


Maeve
* sleeping through the night (10:30-6) since she was 2 months old unless she has an ear infection and then there is NO sleep and usually goes back to sleep until 9 or 9:30 every morning.

*takes a morning nap (10-12 if we're home), afternoon nap 2-4 and a nightly power nap 7-8:30 before bed.

* starting to smack her lips, blow raspberries (amelie NEVER did that) and say MMmma MMMMa

*rolling all around and everywhere

*started rice cereal with mixed results--mostly BLEH and PFFT

* always always always happy and smiling--most content baby i have ever seen

*loves her car seat, the stroller, the floor, laying on a table--is content just about anywhere!

* likes to smush my face and suck on my cheek

*smells like heaven

* is trying to trick me into wanting 15 more babies just like her

4 comments:

Ree said...

I don't think you will ever forget!1 You are truly LUCKY and quite BLESSED!!

Sheri said...

Ahhhhh....life is good!!!

15 more babies- she must be something!!!! ha ha......I had to tell Sammy about a year ago, if he EVER wanted another sibbling he'd better get his act together:) ha ha (I was kind of kidding) But here we are ready or not ( in about 3 months:) )

Anonymous said...

HA HA! They are tricky aren't they! Just ask Janet!! LOL!

Madre said...

HOW I WISH I had a "so I don't forget" list of all those special things that my darlings accomplished! Where does the time go????? and for the record....I NEVER wanted to stop having babies....it's just "certain other people" felt quite differently :o)