My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, April 11, 2008

1st Official Photoshop (elements) Picture


I've had a lot of fun playing around with my new photoshop program and have a LOT to learn! I like how this came out but my pictures are too contrasty--part of the issue is that I'm not used to my new camera and rarely use it as I'm scared something might happen to it (such faulty logic...anywho)!! I need to read up on all of the settings and refresh my memory--it's been a longggg time since photography class (favorite class ever btw).


My other problem is that since I'm using elements instead of the very expensive photoshop pro there aren't preset layers to place on my photos--I have to figure out different actions step by step and that takes a while but it was well worth the $30 I spent on Ebay for it (WOO HOO for people who pay good money for formula I got for free on Ebay!).


Well, my first attempt came out alright--I'm sure there will be plenty in the future (as long as the babies sleep once in a while!).


1 comment:

SarahV said...

i love how that picture came out! i'll have to send you some of judah to do your magic on.....when you get the hang of it :)