My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Flight of the Buzzy Bee

See Amelie.

Amelie is looking for Buzzy Bees (for some reason she confuses the name and the sound a bee makes--therefore: buzzybees)



Everyone knows that twirling is the best way to catch buzzybees.
See Amelie twirl? twirling is the best!
Look! Up in the sky! I see one!

Come here buzzy bee!I'm trying to jump to reach you!
Oh Well. Maybe next time!

6 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

The photography in this post is amazing! How did you catch all those??? The jumping ones? All I get is pictures of the back of my babies' heads!!!

Kim said...

I love the third pic! What's funny about this post is that my kiddo says "Buzzy Bee" also! He says it when referring to Bee's a when wanting to watch "The Bee Movie"

Ree said...

Loving the matching dress and crocs!
The mid-air frames are awesome!!

sarah e. said...

oh my word, i want that dress... !

love the twirling pictures.... :)

Sheri said...

Great Dress! That was my first thought...and then my second was....wow- it must be warm there! ( aka: I really should move:))

Madre said...

If this little girl sprouted wings I would not be surprised ! what an angel :o)