My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amelie Vs. Maeve


Sometimes when I'm holding Maeve I can still see a VERY strong resemblance to Amelie but when it doesn't translate as well in pictures anymore for 2 reasons:

1. i had a VERY crappy digital camera when Amelie was little (but a good SLR and no scanner to share those pictures with)

2. Amelie was a month early so it's difficult to find pictures in which their true age actually lines up.

I wish I had more digital images of Amelie...maybe I'll get a scanner one of these days....it's also a shame I didn't blog about Amelie...ah, hindsight! And...I'm done rambling.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I see so much resemblence, crazy.

They are both beautuful liitle girls

Madre said...

I knew the first picture was Amelie.....but....wasn't sure until I read your comments!