My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Few Random "Almost Birthday" Images

A few pictures of the pink party--there was a little bit too much madness and mayhem for me to take all the pictures I dreamed of! We had the party at church in a room with pink carpet (how appropriate?)! Here's a picture of our little friends sitting down to eat rainbow goldfish and color their personalized placemat/face picture.
Amelie's fav part were the balloons.
Breakfast/brunch food
the costume room (there were also a bubble room, craft table, play area and the bouncing castle not pictured here)
Wow Maeve, Having fun much?
The girls were the cupcake decorations.
Granny of the East and Beacon.
Amelie with my awesome face painting job (NOT!) and the bumblebee tattoo
Coloring her face and the almost birthday cupcake
delish! for some reason everyone was scared of the pink frosting.
not amelie, though--she's a girl after my own pink heart.the end.

No comments: