My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Mother Of Three!!!

Why is this kid smiling? Because I'm a mother to three!

Well, I was on Saturday anyways! Here's Judah!
We had so much fun with him! We went to Chick Fil A and played!


Easier Said Than Done =
Smushing three carseats into the back of a Geo


Playing Magnets!

We'll make you a Princess yet Judah!

True Love = Sharing Goldfish Crackers!

If being a mother to three for a day taught me anything, it taught me most of all that I'm really happy just to be a mother to two. That being said, if Judah were up for grabs I would put him in my pocket and take him home because he's the best boy ever.

The End.

2 comments:

SarahV said...

what a cute summary of your day :) all judds could talk about was how funny amelie is. thanks for giving him a good day!!

Sheri said...

oh.....but I sincerely think you NEED a BOY!:) ha ha....just kidding...we'll see if I say I NEED a girl after boy #2 is born:) ha ha