My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Friday, March 7, 2008

Calling All Mothers of Girls

Any mothers of daughters out there? Since I love reading about other people who have baby girls like I do, I'd like to find more blogs about them! So, if you're a mother of a girl or girls, leave your blog url in the comment section below and I'll add you to my new Girl Mamas blog list! Can't wait to see them!
(atten. Mother's of boys--there is a similar blog list for you at this site. I'm sure if you drop her a comment and tell her why she'll include your site!).

6 comments:

Ree said...

ANOTHER BLOG...oh my!!!

Shelly said...

no--not another blog--just a blog roll/list!

Emily said...

Make sure you put me on there! I've made a '29th year' resolution to blog more. Actually, technically I guess it's the beginning of our 30th year isn't it? scary. And that's not counting the 9 months in utero. lol

Ree said...

Oh,Ok! I miss understood. My bad! Add me on, of course!! LOL

Risha said...

http://surrendertogodsdesign.blogspot.com

TheBrantners said...

i'm a semi-lurker to your blog.. and I LOVE reading it!

You can add mine: thebrantners.blogpsot.com