My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, March 17, 2008

Birthday with Family: A.K.A. All the pictures I could take before my camera died on me

My husband's side of the family has a three March birthdays (His brother Frank, our niece Hadassah and Me!) so we got together to celebrate on Saturday. Note to self: charge your camera before leaving the house so that you can get a picture of EVERYONE! Sorry Josh, Pop-pop and Jon and Ali!).
Steve was more excited than this, I just caught him in an off moment =)
Granny of the East and Maeve

Ryan and Micayla and Maevey Baby

Frank, Christy, Hadassah and Naomi (Josh was hiding his beauty from the camera)

My birthday present.


3 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

Wow...first of all LOVE the new look of your blog. You are amazing and should get paid by people to do their blogs! Second, HAPPY BDAY...looks like fun family times!

Ree said...

Very nice!!

Sheri said...

Awwww- hope you had a great time with the family!