My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

So Thankful for Our Friends

Future News-Princess Amelie!


Maeve chillin' like a villain at the Museum!


Josh was jumping waves (this is a blue screen like the weather people use on tv and in another tv screen he could see himself in the ocean!)!

Jessie and Amelie sorting produce--they played so well with each other today! woo hoo!

I took a picture of Jack but it didn't come out! Sorry Jack!

God has been so good to us and given us more friends that I ever thought I would have when I frist moved to Jersey all those years ago. He is faithful to put just the right people in our lives just when we need them. We're so thankful that we got to see some of our friends today and hope to see the rest of you soon =)

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Oh how fun! Glad you got out with some friends!!:)

Ree said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all! Let me know next time you go! Shea & I would love to join you!! I would love to meet some knew 'friends' and playmates for Miss Shea. We don't know any in our neighborhood, so it would be a great opportunity for us!!
How did you meet them all, anyway? Kudos to you. You are indeed blessed!!

Megan and Company said...

Josh is still talking about his wet shoes. ;)