My Wordy Blog: Desperately Seeking Shelly :: My Blog O'Deep Thoughts: A Change Will Do Me Good

Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Not Easy Being Green...

Guess what her favorite new treat is?

Yep, it's these.

This shouldn't surprise those of you who know Amelie because she has always loved her veggies...however...not steaming and hot like this...

she likes um all frosty and frozen like this...

Straight out of the bag in the freezer. I'm pretty sure that isn't normal.

What do your kids eat that you think is strange?

8 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

I babysat for a kid that ate frozen green beans. Jack is currently eating a clementine...just the peel though. ew.

Sheri said...

:) Thats really funny!!! Hey I say whatever way you can get them in her!!!!!

SarahV said...

judah eats the whole entire apple, core and all. i can't watch. and he will dip anything in ketchup, anything! it's a little gross sometimes :)

Risha said...

It's not really weird, but I was amazed that Isabelle seems to LOVE avocado. I myself am only just now learning to appreciate it, and even then, I don't eat it by the spoonful!

Madre said...

I remember my little girl used to love eating DRY hot cocoa mix!!!

BluSkies80 said...

hannah has been eating pickles and lemons(the entire thing) since she was 7 or 8 mon. old. i kind of cringe with the lemon thing. aiden doesn't eat much at all so nothing to report with him=)

Rebecca said...

We visited friends of ours a few weeks ago and their kids were BEGGING for frozen peas and carrots.

Anonymous said...

My daughter, when she was a little one used to beg for *cotta {cottage}cheese and frozen peas* It was her favorite meal. I have NO idea how this got started but can only guess that she was being LOUD while I was trying to make her some dinner and just gave her a cup of frozen peas to hush her noise. Sigh. She is now 23 and married. I miss those baby days. Cherish them.

~ blondie